Exploration Geologist will be to assist in the planning and implementation of exploration programs over the Toka Tindung Gold Project from the near-mine environment out to satellite targets within the company’s CoWs in a safe, cost effective and environmentally compliant manner.
- Ensure the integrity of data collection and consequent database.
- Ensure all documentation, maps, tables, imagery and logs are accurate, auditable are collected and stored correctly.
- Ensure all holes are correctly, measured and marked and core recovery correctly calculated.
- Logging, photographs, sample selection, core cutting, sample collection follow the agreed SOPs.
- Sample list is correct when submit to laboratory
- Ensure geotech logging is completed.
- Update plans and sections.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports. Review drill production and QAQC compliance.
- Graduated from University Degree in Geology
- Minimum 5 years experience in exploration/development of hydrothermal precious/ base metal mineralization.
- Able to operate & maintain of geology tools such as compass, clinometer, GPS, etc
- Has practical mineral exploration experience
- Understand the lithology and geotechnical description
- Holding valid SIM A
- Able to work safely and accurately
- Able to recognize hazards
- Able to investigate safety incidents
- Has computer skill e.g. micromine, mapinfo or arcgis
- Able and ready to work long hours in the sun
- Has good English communication skills both oral and written
- Able to operate a light vehicle
- Able to operate a 4-WD vehicle in off-road conditions
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in 13 Surrounded Village, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV and recent photograph not later than September 29th, 2017.
Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
(Put the position title on your subject email : EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST (Job Code : EG/IX/17) (Location : Toka Tindung Site))
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb