ESTIMATOR MINING TEAM LEADER (Code : EMTL) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Banjarmasin - 101 iviews
Job Description :
- Provide support to the Project Manager/Head Division in preparation and evaluation of all issues relating to the strategic mining contract;
- Develop a strong understanding of the contract to enable proper management of the financial interest of the Company;
- Monitor and manage administrative of the contract; Minutes of Meeting and other correspondence with client and/or subcontractor/vendor.
- Prepare progress claims, coordinate completion of variation and others contractual claims to the client, as specified in the contract.
- Ensure all sub-contractor claims, variation and back charges are checked prior to approval.
- Ensure yearly budget prepared properly (complete, accurate and align with company’s goals and conditions).
- Monitor actual capital and overhead expenditure within budgets.
- Collect, manage, interpret and analysis of data. Conduct a verification /accuracy process of such data for identifying the problem and develops solutions to resolve problems and used this information to see the impact on the business profits and business operations;
- Senior Level; Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineer with minimum of 4 years’ experiences in either mining discipline and/or minimum of 2 years’ experiences in similar role;
- Solid background in tendering, estimating, finance and budgeting appropriate to task requirements;
- Financial Management – demonstrable behavior in reducing costs and meeting budgets;
- Contractual skill and claim awareness;
- Strong leadership, negotiating and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Good Analytical;
- Conflict resolution;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer literate;
- Only qualified candidates will be processed;
- Willing to be placed anywhere (especially on Site – Kalimantan Area)
If you interested to fill these positions, please send your CV with the subject: "EMTL" before 30, September 2017.
PT Darma Henwa Tbk (“Darma Henwa”) was established in 1991 as general mining contractor company, listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in September 2007 with stock code DEWA. The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation. The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau. On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.