ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER (Assignment: Sorong, Papua) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Keselamatan dan kesehatan lingkungan - Jayapura - 92 views
Develop, execute, monitor and review all environmental issue in company’s project locations to ensure that all company’s operation are harmless and harmonious with the environment conform with company’s HSE policies, government environmental regulation and client requirements.
- Good communication / presentation skill
- Minimum bachelor degree with minimum 3 years of "Hands On" HSE experience especially in offshore, drilling environment or Offshore Supply Base or Diploma graduate with 5 years related experience
- Preferable local (Sorong) applicants
- Formal HSE Qualification (International Recognized is preferred)
- Familiar with and have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Familiar with risk assessment, hazard analysis and mitigation process such as Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis, etc.
- Understand and able to implement Control of Work System
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian Regulation related to Health, Safety and Environmental
- Must have valid License of Petugas Keselamatan & Kesehatan Kerja (PK3) Kimia from Government of Indonesia
- Conversant with all aspects of Lifting Operation associated with Drilling and Offshore Shorebase Operations
- Familiar and have a good knowledge with Chemical & Waste Handling Management
- Demonstrate ability to- work with personnel at various level within the organization and across a variety of culture
- Self-motivated, analytical skill and able to act on own initiative
- Computer Literate is a must
- Must have excellent communication in English and Bahasa both spoken and written.
- Develop, implement and maintain an Environmental Management Plan (EMP) for company’s sites in order to meet the requirements of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System for the company, client and regulatory authorities.
- Conduct and review monthly internal audits in term of procedure applied for both internal and subcontractors, as well as support quarterly audit to establish the compliance position of the site against statutory requirements and the EMS.
- Maintain and review EMP & EMS as necessary on a regular basis to ensure the effectiveness for the operation and meets changing requirements.
- Develop and implement procedures for site’s environmental management in order to establish standard work instruction for each division in term of environmental management.
- Promote level of environmental awareness among the workforce, contractors and suppliers by provide training to ensure the awareness of their environmental responsibility and comply with Company’s HSE policies.
- Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
- Prepare and submit statutory and internal reports required by company and/or clients as a reference for determine their next operation plan in term of environmental issue.
- Provide support and assistance to project staff in term of EMS implementation to ensure all complaint, incident investigation and reporting requirements are meet so that problems recognized and resolved.
- Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
- Ensure no harm to people, no property damage, no environmental pollution at all activity within the area of responsibility.
- Strictly follow and implement all company/client and or bridging policy, procedures and specific Work Instruction (WI) at location site.
|Send your detailed resume including recent photograph and quoting in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 07 August 2017.|
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.