TRAINING SPECIALIST – MECHANICAL & AUTO-ELECTRIC/ELECTRONIC (Assignment: Balikpapan & Site Projects) Purna-Waktu Job6 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Balikpapan - 371 views
To provide training program and assessment for PTP Asset maintenance personnel, of mechanical & Auto-electrical/electronic trades, to ensure the personnel supervised are skilled up towards the identified competencies for the personnel’s position, as well as to perform relief job roles for site training coordinator where necessary, and to comply with company policies and procedures.
- Apprenticeship graduate for Cert. III in Engineering of both electrical/electronic & mechanical trades –preferably holding Cert. IV in Training & Assessment
- Minimal 5 year of experiences delivering diesel fitting skills (e.g. electrical/electronic & mechanical) training on HE maintenance where at high risk industry in Mining or Oil & Gas Company
- Good Leadership & communication/presentation skill –preferably having a minimum of 3 years previous supervisory roles/job experienced
- Good knowledge about the Heavy Equipment and earth-moving process
- Good communication in English –both verbal and writing
- High level of computer literacy
- Willing to travel to all company’s project sites
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives as to fill in a relief role whilst the site training instructor/coordinator is unavailable.
- Implement relevant PTP HSE policies & procedures IN ORDER TO ensure that operations run without interruption due to HSE issues.
- Develop, review and implement Mechanical and Auto-electrical/electronic Training and Assessment processes, and ensure its implementations in accordance with PTP training procedures at project sites.
- Assist the site Training Coordinators to conduct TNA, site delivery of training, supervision for on-job training, personnel screening/selection IN ORDER TO ensure that technical trades training is conducted in order to satisfy site PTP requirements.
- Develop and review Mechanical & Auto-electrical/electronic training modules, and assessments, in order to maintain the quality always meet the requirements for project sites.
- Deliver effective Mechanical & Auto-electrical/ electronic training in accordance with Company Policies and Regulation IN ORDER TO maintain and upgrade all Auto-electrician competency levels in accordance with position competency requirements.
- Monitor post training performance of Asset personnel conducting Mechanical & Auto-electrical/ electronic maintenance activities IN ORDER TO ensure that the training has been conducted effectively.
- Prepare and review weekly/monthly training report and then submit it to the Training Superintendent.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: TRAINING SPECIALIST – MECHANICAL & AUTO-ELECTRIC/ELECTRONIC (Assignment: Balikpapan & Site Projects) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.