RISK MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) Purna-Waktu Job1 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Bintaro - 29 views
Support the Corporate Commercial and Risk manager for all aspects of the risk management program.
Responsibilities include facilitating the identification and implementation of risks management and loss prevention throughout Petrosea, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization.
- Min. Bachelor degree in related field.
- Have min. 5 years experiences in or knowledge of the Oil & Gas and/or Engineering and Construction industry and/or Mining industry is an advantage.
- Preferably having knowledge of the Engineering and construction industry and the mining industry.
- Knowledge of Risk Management framework and ERM process & activities.
- Hold certification in the Risk Management area.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skill.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Championing the establishment of ERM and maintaining & developing the ERM framework.
- Coordinates ERM activities, facilitates the identification and evaluation of risks, and coaches relevant personnel in responding to risks.
- Organize appropriate risk reporting. Consolidates the reporting of risks.
- Evaluates ERM process, and provides assurance that the risks are correctly evaluated.
- Monitor, evaluate and challenge Company success in managing its risks. Recommend improvements to the ERM system.
- Oversee, and in some areas implement, the plan of risk control actions.
- As custodian of Risk Management process, perform all necessary tasks to ensure that ERM is functioning properly.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to HSE standard and regulations.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: RISK MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.