MENJADI DIREKTUR SUKARELAWAN DI JAKARTA ASAH ASIH ASUH (International Humanity Foundation) Indonesia Magang Job7 bulan yang lalu - Pendidikan dan pelatihan - Jakarta - 815 views
At IHF Indonesia, we have three education centers: Bali, Jakarta and Medan. We provide English, Mathematics, Computer and other special classes for disadvantaged or financially disadvantaged children ranging in age from 6-17 years (SD-SMA) with the aim of complementing the general education system in Indonesia is still limited.
The Asah Asih Asuh Foundation (International Humanity Foundation) is seeking Indonesian Volunteer Directors to help organize and organize our free classroom programs in Jakarta.
This job status is an internship, which may lead to a full-time role .
This mission, you will have a unique opportunity to gain experience as a local center manager in an International organization that is, you will gain experience in managing this organization everyday under the co-directors and executive directors co-directors. You will also play a role in supporting, taking initiative and running existing programs with an effort to provide better opportunities for the future of children.
YAAA provides free English, Mathematics and Computer classes for school-age children.
THIS ROLE NEED SUCCESSFULLY SUCCESSFUL FOR:
Overseeing day-to-day operations
Recruit and manage local volunteer teachers
Organize class schedules and monitor classroom programs
Responsible for organizing and sending weekly and monthly reports to boards of directors, sponsors and donors
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO POSITION THIS?
As a local Indonesian citizen (WNI)
Good English skills both orally and in writing
Have teaching experience and / or work with children
Clever operate IT both google, email and other Microsoft office
Good management skills such as, teaching skills in the classroom, organizing central operations, recruitment, local networks, etc.
Ability to complete the central report
Have 1-2 years working experience in a managerial position or in an NGO
Have a letter of good conduct from the police
IHF is looking for individuals who can commit to a 12-month volunteer program with a strong interest in global leadership.
REQUIREMENTS OF RELAWANTS ARE RECEIVED FOR THIS PROGRAM:
Have an education degree (bachelor's degree)
Good English skills
Have a passion for International development with special emphasis on universal education,
Committed to stay in one of our centers for 12 months
Think open, patient, and caring
Have a strong commitment to learning
The Asah Asih Asuh Foundation (IHF) accepts global leadership development apprenticeship applicants for three times a year.
Details of all volunteer programs can be found on our website. If you are interested, please register at www.ihfonline.org
For further information please contact our team of volunteers here.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgInformasi dari website lowongan kerja
We function entirely through the efforts of volunteers, sponsors, donors, and an Executive Leadership team from all over the world.
1. Children always come first. We exist first and foremost to meet the needs of the children we serve.
2. Education empowers. We believe that education unlocks the door to greater potential and empowers people to make good decisions that lead to a brighter future for all of humankind.
3. Honesty is the only policy. Authenticity, sincerity, and transparency are not only paramount, they’re non-negotiable.
4. Lead by example. We don’t point the finger and wait for others to take action, or only lead with our words; we are always ready to get our hands dirty and to show others how it’s done.
5. Celebrate differences. There’s a reason we see differently, our differences are not a liability, they are our strength.
6. Preserve culture. We are not here to impose our cultural values on others, we are here to learn as much as we are here to give. We encourage others to discover and protect the inherent value of other cultures.
7. Leave your mark. Each person has something to contribute, each person can leave this world a little better than they found it. The best way to leave your mark is by serving others.
8. Pass it on. We show our compassion for all of humanity when we take the time to teach others! Teaching children who may not otherwise have access to education, educating other people about the devastating effects of poverty around the world, and encouraging them to give and get involved are the best ways to pass it on and make a lasting impact.