Coordinator Safety – 925456 (Senakin Based) Purna-Waktu Job3 bulan yang lalu - Keselamatan dan kesehatan lingkungan - Jakarta - 150 views
Some of your duties will include :
- Implementing and coordinating of the safety program for all department activities in compliance with TCI and client standards and procedures.
- Act as an expert safety trainer, advisor, inspector, and investigator as required.
- Providing direction, advice, assistance and materials to Department Heads to helps them fulfil their Safety responsibilities
- Leasing with the project Safety Superintendent to identify programs to ensure Safety compliance
- Actively contributing to a positive teamwork environment at all times
What skills and experience do you need?
- Have a minimum Tertiary Education or Strata 1 from Occupational Health and Safety discipline;
- 5 years’ experience in open pit coal mining area as Safety Coordinator position;
- Having strong knowledge about Safety, Health & Quality (HSQ) Standard, OHSAS 18001, SMK3, SMKP, Safety Auditor, risk management process; familiar with Safety management at all levels;
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, honest, ability to influence, innovative and problem solving, good behaviour and can work individually and team work; Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
.If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.com.au/caw/en/listing/ or send your application by email not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject : Coordinator Safety – 925456 (Senakin Based) no later than 2 weeks from the date of publication (September 22, 2017).
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.