Accounting Supervisor Purna-Waktu Job8 bulan yang lalu - Akunting - Jakarta - 1162 views
Carry out corporate accounting activities include supervision of transactions activities, the process of closing books on a monthly basis and annual in order to support the company's operations.
- To supervise the company's accounting process to ensure compliance with Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) Finance & Accounting
- Conduct review and validation of each transaction and approval data on transaction journal recorded on Axapta system
- Ensure every transaction processed in accordance with the budget and applicable tax rules. Bookkeeping of transaction journal in accordance with Accounting Standard (PSAK)
- Doing the process of closing the company's books accurately and on time every month.
- Coordinate with Finance in providing cost realization data every month for further processing by Finance
- Prepare accounting-related data to be accurately and comprehensively available for tax audits and corporate financial report audits by external auditors.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min GPA 3.00
- Min 3-4 years experience as Accounting Officer
- Preferably having experience in handle Budgeting
- Strong competencies in Finance, Accounting, and Budgeting
- Excellent work standard and attentive to detail
Adaro Group with PT Adaro Energy Tbk as its holding company is a fully integrated coal mining and energy group of company from exploration through to power. It is Indonesia’s second largest thermal co