EARTHWORK SUPERINTENDENT (Assignment: Timika, Papua) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jayapura - 112 iviews
Monitor and control Earthworks resources (people and equipment) in field operation in term of support construction manager to ensure production is achieved in accordance with project parameters, project schedule, budget, in compliance with company’s project safety and environmental policy.
- Min. Diploma degree with 10 years or S1 with 7 years experiences in engineering areas
- Min. 5 years experiences in leadership roles holding Electrical & Instrument Supervisor or Superintendent positions.
- Good understanding & implementation of earthwoks methods
- Creative thinking and ability to manage the work systems
- Good leadership
- Monitor, control and supervise labor in a day to day basis, direct subcontract, and all non-labor resources in order to ensure project completed on schedule, conform with the standard of quality specified.
- Provide leadership and direction to all Earthworks operations team including monitor their performance in order to maintain and enhance team performance.
- Monitor and control the implementation of Earthworks plan and manage that all necessary resources are available at site in order to meet the construction schedule through regular construction meetings.
- Understanding the basics of the project budget, monitor and control the Earthworks budget to ensure that costs do not exceed budget.
- Initiates, develops and improve the implementation of construction methodology and equipment utilization to improve efficiency.
- Review client specifications and drawings to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated into the work.
- Support and assist the Project Safety Superintendent in actively promoting a safety culture and awareness in order to enhance safety awareness among personnel and prevent LTI.
- Discuss pertinent topics at daily pre-start meetings and weekly toolbox meetings in order to Provide a safe and healthy work environment
- Provide Construction Manager and Project Manager with construction schedules, cost forecasts and progress statistics in order to updated current situation.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: Earthwork Superintendent (Timika) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 10 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.