Document Control Purna-Waktu Job2 minggu yang lalu - Administrasi dan perkantoran - Gorontalo - 95 views
J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. As a result of the rapid expansion, we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following roles (contract basis) for the development of our Gold Mine located in Gorontalo and North Sulawesi.
- To coordinate the receipt, distribution and tracking of the changes to all of the function’s documents in order to facilitate the smooth running of projects in compliance with project procedures.
- To prepare various reports in order to ensure the accurate presentation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- To maintain, and archive the documents and to ensure documentation required for specific project is completed and meet the requirements.
- To maintain web based company management & documentation system to ensure effective document control including quality newsletter
- To coordinate with Project QA Rep to ensure Project Documentation as stated in PMP are available and implemented.
- To conduct session together with process owner to define process and procedure.
- To enforce safe and environmentally friendly working procedures in order to ensure the excellent safety record and encourage employee participation in health and safety matters in order to comply with statutory requirements and HSE expectation.
- Diploma in business administration
- 1 – 2 year of relevant document control experience in construction/mining industry is preferred.
- Have an exposure in document control procedures.
- Experience working at mining/civil contractor is preferred.
To find our more details about our company, please log into our corporate website at www.jresources.com
Should you be interested in one of the above opportunities, please drop your latest resume in our career page http://www.jresources.com/career or send it by email not later than 10 March 2018.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Our aim is to add value both through superior project management and technical knowledge. Drawing on our many years of combined experience in the field, we understand how to get the best out of our assets and boost production in a cost-efficient and environmentally responsible manner. We are also able to add value at a strategic business level through our ability to access the region's capital markets which enables us to put together and execute deals at the regional scale, creating tangible value for our shareholders.