Proactively support the Project Manager to plan, direct and control the Project to ensure all Project related activities are conducted SAFELY, to the required Petrosea standards, on time and ahead of budget, whilst fostering an atmosphere of Zero Incidents and Continuous Improvement to promote the ongoing success of Petrosea.
- Possess the potential to develop into a PTP Mine Project Manager.
- Min. Bachelor degree in mining or sufficient experience to provide the necessary expertise.
- Holder of POM (minimum) / POU (preferred).
- Min. 10 years previous experiences in supervising mining operations (production) and a demonstrable understanding of sound mining practices and mining equipment.
- Min. 5 years experiences in managerial position on a mining project.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English, both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills, familiar with mining and mine planning software.
- Good communication and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to understand and protect PTP’s commercial interests
- Good understanding of Mine infrastructure requirements.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- Foster a culture of Zero Incidents & BBS (Behavior Based Safety) program and responsible for all safety aspects within the mining areas of the Project.
- Direct responsibility for Engineering and Production operations on the Project. DPM shall direct and control all Engineering, Mine Planning, and Production functions on Site to optimise productivity, utilisation, and production.
- Ensure operations are well managed and adhere to the principles of productivity & cost effectiveness to beat the project budget.
- Preparation and implementation of Project Budgets and Forecasts in conjunction with the PM.
- Support the PM in the implementation and recording of Strategic Initiatives & foster a culture of Continuous Improvement.
- Actively support the PM in the control and management of the Workforce, including training and other employee productivity program.
- Assist PM to establish, maintain and manage all stakeholders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations and community relations in all aspects of the project.
- Support PM with the mobilisation & establishment of the Project, including any fleet and infrastructure expansion that may be required during the Project (including the buildup of personnel in accordance with approved organisation charts) and ensure project start-up as per plan.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER (Mining)
(Permanent Employee - Site Based) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.