CREDIT & COLLECTIONS LEAD - INDONESIA Purna-Waktu Job1 bulan yang lalu - Keselamatan dan kesehatan lingkungan - Jakarta - 129 views
Job Purpose :
Lead the Indonesia Management and Collection team in optimizing debtor working capital and risk minimization. This role is also maintaining relationship with channel partners, key customers to ensure all debts for the Indonesia business are collected on timely basis with a target of getting full compliance across all customers.
- Committed to K3LK / SHES Orica and “Keselamatan Pertambangan Minerba” requirements and business ethics
- Experience in a large, global business in a similiar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Business discipline
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Ability to manage staff
- Excellent knowledge of credit collections processes, alternative payments options, exposure and appreciation of debt recovery actions; prior experience in interacting with multiple customers
- Keep lines of communication open with all levels of organization, and have excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Shows tenacity in achieving outstanding debtor compliance results on a monthly basis
- Proven outstanding results in debtor collections and compliance
- Possess unquestioned reputation for integrity, ethics, personal values and solid character
- Builds the trust of others both internally and externally.
If you meet the requirement, please send your CV no later than November 30, 2017.