Counterpart Development Superintendent Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - SDM dan Perekrutan - Jakarta - 1292 views
Technical Competencies, Qualifications and experience :
- A bachelor’s degree in Education, HRD, business administration or psychology.
- Experience in employee development including negotiating KPIs and delivering appraisals.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in expatriate employee RPTKA/KITAS processes.
- Possess strong cross-cultural communications skills and a high level of cultural competence.
- A sound awareness of Competency Based Training systems.
- A thorough knowledge of the principles of adult education.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working within a learning & development environment, preferably within a large organisation.
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Presentation skills.
- Rounded English ability to a minimum of C1 (CEF) or IELTS 7.5.
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Excel.
- Experience working and training within a cross-cultural context would be desirable.
- Experience in working within a mining or large industrial context would be desirable.
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent Train-the-Trainer qualification.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Cross-cultural communications skills.
- A strong sense of humour.
To be eligible for the role, candidates must be fit and able to pass a rigorous medical for site.
Please submit a current resume and a covering letter in English no later than December 13, 2017.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience of management/supervision within a training role and have a proactive attitude towards workplace safety. A commitment to the development of employees and promoting best practice, while fostering a learning culture among learners and peers would be essential.