Cost Control Purna-Waktu Job6 bulan yang lalu - Perbankan / Keuangan - Jakarta - 784 views
Job Responsibilities :
- Reviewing and analyzing project costs
- Maintain confidentiality of project costs and obtain or obtain Project finance reports
- Preparing information quickly and accurately to Project Control Manager and Project Managers for invoicing, project cash flow and project finance.
- Assisting Project Managers in reviewing and evaluating project forecasts, by calculating the costs incurred and the progress of the projects already achieved.
- Combining data reports, project schedules and costs for review and approval by the Project Manager
- Male with Max. age 37 years old
- Min. S1 Accounting/Finance/Engineering/Management
- Min. 5 years experience in the same position, specially in EPC Project (oil & gas services)
- Computer literate (Ms. Office, Ms. Project etc.)
- Fluent in english (spoken and written)
- Good team work, good personal and communication skill
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) – is Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detail