Company & Business Controller Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Akunting - Jakarta - 128 iviews
- Direct management responsibility for 2 finance professionals in the local finance team, along with indirect responsibility to monitor and lead outsourced providers for the Accounts Payable functions, Accounts receivable function, and Business Control function representing the 4 Service functions )Spare Parts, Field Services, Contract Management and Project Management)
- The position will report directly to the Company President, and functionally to the Service Unit Controller for Australasia.
- The position will be based in Jakarta Indonesia, and is open to Expats through an IAA assignment.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate skills in the following areas: Planning for growth across the Service’s function, Energy Market and Marine solutions market.
- What does our future business look like?
- What we need to do in order to achieve our targets?
- What should we do differently in order to reach our targets?
- Strategy creation and turning strategy into concrete actions
Position Description :
- Consolidate the financial performance of all divisions and functions (FS, Project Management, Contract Management, Training Services, Energy Solutions, and Marine Solutions across Indonesia and Timor Leste) and steer the business performance.
- Lead, develop and manage the Operations controlling function and ensure global implementation and harmonization of way of working, guidelines, documentation, IT tools and systems where required.
- Ensure correct and reliable reporting and accounting for the functions in Operations to enable the achievement of financial targets.
- Support in defining and creating long-term financial planning and follow up.
- Support and drive assigned business development project/initiatives.
Desired Skills :
- M.Sc. degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics combined with a solid track record of related work experience and personnel management preferably in a global multinational setting.
- Proven leadership and change management skills.
- Excellent customer Focus and Services mind-set.
- Influencing, co-operation and negotiation skills, also in a matrix setting, coupled with the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written form.
- Good knowledge of most of the following: corporate governance, forecasting, profitability analysis, credit management,
- IFRS, internal controls and auditing, reporting and analysing skills, econometrics
- Cognos, ClickView and SAP skills preferable.
- Thorough understanding of end to end business function and value chain.
- Efficiency and Operations excellence mind-set.
M.Sc. degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Solid track record of related work experience and personnel management preferably in a global multinational setting. Minimum 10 years work experience
Qualified candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph and please put the Applied Position as your email subject : Company & Business Controller. no later than September 22, 2017.
The offices of Wärtsilä in Indonesia are located in Pergudangan Cardig Group, Jakarta Timur and in Gedung Tempo Scan Tower, Kuningan, Jakarta.
Wärtsilä in Indonesia has more than 180 professional employees serving customers in both the Power Plant and Marine sectors throughout Indonesia. The service workshop located in Jakarta provides highly professional services for gas and diesel engines such as overhauling, repairing and component reconditioning of the Wärtsilä engine portfolio as well as propulsion services.
To date total sold engines' power output is more than 2300 MW which are installed in the distributed power generation industry and maritime vessels in Indonesia. In addition to spare part supply and field service, Wärtsilä also provides long-term agreements for operating and maintaining customers’ engines. At present O&M Plants Management offices are located in Pontianak West Kalimantan, Pomalaa Sulawesi and Tangerang Banten.