COMMERCIAL ENGINEER (Assignment: Kalimantan Tengah) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jakarta - 107 iviews
Responsible for the preparation, review, and monitoring of contracts related to Clients, including auditing documents for compliance and offering a legal perspective to all situations that may expose company to risk in order to enhance company’s effectiveness and efficiencies in terms of minimising such risk in commercial.
- Min bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Min 2 (two) years of experience in Contract or Commercial or Mine Reporting or Cost Control or QS.
- Has ability/experience in writing formal/contractual letter in English.
- Has experience in quantity measurement activities.
- Proficient in using MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Eager to work hard, good teamwork, accountable, good analytical skill, and has knowledge in Mining operation.
- Willing to travel to project sites as required.
- Review and analyse contracts at the Tender stage, provide input to Superior regarding to the contract composition, legalities and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company contracting principles.
- Assist Superior in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position.
- Draft formal letters and attend negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers in resolving contractual issues with the Clients.
- Organize and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and successfully negotiate these to settlement, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement, in order to provide commercial administration support.
- Analyse and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement with Clients.
- Monitor and control contract implementation to ensure that both the Clients and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that the company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Evaluate and analyse all legal aspects of commercial documents or contracts and manage such to stay abreast of commercial change or risk.
- Evaluate and conduct restructuring of internal documents to ensure all company’s documents are in accordance with the Petrosea Contracting Principles and management of commercial contracts.
- Analyse draft of Clients’ contract document regarding cost & risks, both inside and outside scope of work.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness on submission and circulation of Client Monthly Report (CMR).
- Review Progress Claim in monthly basis.
- Monitoring Rise & Fall in monthly basis.
- Monitoring invoice and Client’s payment.
- Prepare agenda for Project Monthly Report (PMR), record the action list, and collect the presentation slide from each Project.
- Monitoring contractual issue via MOM, coordinate with Site if Variation is identified.
- Prepare contractual correspondence to Clients / Vendors.
- Attend and/or involve in audit investigation.
- Attend and/or involve in Vendors / Subcontractors / Suppliers / Clients meeting and visit.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: COMMERCIAL ENGINEER in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.