BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR Purna-Waktu Job10 bulan yang lalu - Pemasaran / Komunikasi / Humas - Jakarta - 661 views
To facilitate the deployment of BEx across operations in Berau area to the agreed schedule and plan with the purpose of delivering business excellence against agreed targets.
General Requirements :
- Engineering degree in Industrial and related science, preferable in mining
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience, LEAN / Six Sigma Process / Business Improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work with management and employees at all levels
- Experience: Trainer of technical skills/procedures and processes.
- Technical: Knowledge of Mining and Explosive Industries or any engineering industries
- Technical: Computer literacy. Intermediate or Advanced Excel Skills is desired but not essential.
- Technical: Demonstrated Project Management skills and experience.
- Education: Appropriate formal qualification is preferred ie trade or business/ relevant role experience.
- Ability of leadership capable of steering the team to implement the program.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Communicative and sociable with others / adaptable to other people
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan
- Learn and grow in enhancing the ability
Essential Functions :
- Ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards, objectives, Acts, and regulations. Commitment to achieving Zero Harm through behavioural based safety leadership.
- Consistently monitors progress against plans in the change process
- Work closely with BEx Operation Facilitators, Site Leader, Champions and team to consistently drive change through a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides guidance, involve and support to Champions and site team in the implementation of BEx
- Motivates and seeks to inspire change at all levels
- Supports the consolidation of change management processes and practices
- Work with site teams to identify improvement opportunities through the application of BEx.
- Tracking of both tangible and intangible benefits associated with the change process
- Assists to deploy experiences and learning’s and ensure they are shared across sites
- Closely monitors and reports on practice and performance progress at site meetings in weekly basis and monthly basis
- Supports and motivates implementation structures and personnel
- Facilitate BEx training workshops,
- Supports internal trainers in the coordination and delivery of training activities, with an emphasis on ensuring alignment between implementation plans and training plans
- Provide on-going support to Implementation Task Forces.
- Provide BEx input as required for internal communications for key stakeholders, particularly in relation to key messaging, language and tone appropriateness and communication method/tools.
- Prepare reports and communicate updates as required on status, progress and outcomes in weekly and monthly basis.
- Proactively engage with the BEx Facilitators’ network – encourage sharing of materials, methods, challenges and ideas
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email with subject position name : BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb no later than December 18, 2017.
We are subsidiary of Dyno Nobel Asia Pasific Limited, member of Incitec Pivot Limited
The company is part of a large multinational organization that has a successful history of over twenty years operating in Indonesia.
We provide product and services for a number of reputable Mining Contractors and Mining Owners all over Indonesia.