Boiler Maker Purna-Waktu Job3 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Jayapura - 118 iviews
Key Responsibilities :
- Planning and execution of the day to day activities in relation to manufacturing, fabrication, machining of components, repairs & assembles equipment’s (i.e heavy mining products)
- Analyses work orders and blueprints to determine information such as material to be used, type of operations, and sequence of operations required.
- Detect and report defective equipment, materials and/or faulty operations to supervisor.
- Responsibility to prevent damages due to mistakes or carelessness to equipment or materials.
Who we are looking for :
- 5-7 years’ boiler maker experience on mining equipment.
- Experienced as Boiler Maker/Mechanic - Overseas
- Hold Certificate:
o Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Certificate
o Fitter/Fabrication/Mechanical Engineering Trade Certificate
o Valid Driver License
o IELTS Test Result
- AWS Welding Certifications 3G (FC3) 4G (FC4) 1/16" unlimited thickness.
- Dedication to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
- Indonesian preferred
- Passport Validity : Minimum March 2019
Technical Skill Requirement :
- MSHA Certified (Field Service)
- Fire Extinguisher Task Trained
- Confined Space Task Trained
- LOTO Task Trained
- Fall Protection Task Trained
Will be placed in Papua New Guinea.
Duration contract is 12 months.
Rotation 5 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF, depends on project deadline.
Salary is AUD 350 day at gross with 40% tax.
Paid for days worked only, no pay during leave period off.
Please send your CV, Diploma, Work Certificate and related documents in email no later than September 5, 2017
Put the “Position Title : Boiler Maker ” as subject email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step.
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.