AUXILARY TEAM LEADER (Code : ATL) Purna-Waktu Job3 minggu yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Banjarmasin - 46 views
Job Description :
- Organize, monitor and report verbally and in writing all activities. Maintenance and repair of auxilliary units in the project in the scope of its supervision as well as Maintaining cleanliness of work environment based on supervisor’s direction and schedule / planning within the budget constraints, procedures and applicable HSE standards to supportThe achievement of the target of PA, MTBF and MTTR unit and support the smooth operation of mining
- Minimum Diploma Machine Engineer
- Maximum age 45 years and have at least 3 years experience in same position
- Knowing about mining procedur, HSE Procedur and heavy equipment Management
- Preferably have POP Certification
- Willing to be placed on the Site (Kalimantan Area) especially in south kalimantan
|For those of you who fulfill the above qualifications ,please send your CV t|
with the subject: "AUXILARY TEAM LEADER
(Code : ATL)"
before 25 September 2017.
PT Darma Henwa Tbk (“Darma Henwa”) was established in 1991 as general mining contractor company, listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in September 2007 with stock code DEWA. The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation. The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau. On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.