AUTO ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR (Assignment: Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Jakarta - 194 views
Monitor and supervise auto electrical activities to ensure auto electrical activities are conducted in a save and timely manner conform to quality of work is of a standard that optimizes availability.
- Possesses qualifications and supporting certificates in field of trade / required duties
- Has previous experience in field of work, with a minimum of 3 years in a Supervisory role
- Possesses broad knowledge in heavy equipment electrical diagnostics and repairs
- Has min. 8 years experience in heavy equipment electrical maintenance
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
- Has good communication skills in English
- Has good analytical and supervisory skills
- Understands mechanical availability and planning of repairs
- Understands mining requirements and production targets
- Demonstrates proactive safety attitude
- Demonstrates leadership
- Shows commitment
- Ensure work performed conforms to Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Corporate procedures, and official standards and requirements.
- Supervise and control compliance to weekly and monthly planning, including scheduled work orders relating to all maintenance tasks set out daily / to help achieve long term maintenance plans and high mechanical availability.
- Supervise and monitor / communicate all maintenance work instructions to direct subordinates, in a clear and defined manner.
- Review and prepare and submit relevant reporting tasks required in a timely manner e.g. review and ensure correct details on work orders and regularly submit to planners for closing, ensure backlog parts are ordered, vendor time sheets and job cards are accurate.
- Review and analyze failures to plant by monitoring of trends and report pending mechanical failure for correct planning into backlog, advising immediately if equipment is unsafe to operate or high potential of major failure occurring.
- Supervise area of responsibility with ongoing staff development, providing ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance monitoring for all direct reports, (ensure good work environment and morale). As required Assist superintendent with issuing disciplinary action and verbal counselling with all direct subordinates.
- Assist Maintenance Superintendent with the development of a work schedule including parts, materials and manpower to be incorporated in the short term execution plans.
- Examine and investigate all time variances from targets projected on work orders, avoiding losses, in both cost and time consumed.
- Proactively identify defects found and register them via work requests in order to have appropriate and prompt action necessary to effectively and efficiently rectify them.
- Monitor and control electrical special tooling requirements, with regular inspection of tools and test equipment.
- Supervise / monitoring regular electrical inspections of systems, ex: fatigue alarms, Fire suppression systems, brake and retarder warning systems, system down loads etc.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 31 Oktober 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.