AUTO ELECTRICIAN FOREMAN (Assignment: Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Jakarta - 193 views
Monitor and coordinate electrician daily activities to ensure electric work is performed in a technically correct and efficient manner, conform to company’s standard and policies.
- Proactive safety attitude
- Min. 3 years experiences as a electrician
- Min. High School degree
- Understand and ability in installing the electrical installation
- Familiar in electrical equipment, any cable sizes, and wire that commonly used in electrical installing
- Plan and supervise electrician activities regarding tools requirement, spare-part, and consumable goods and also manpower planning in establishment, maintenance, and repairman of Site.
- Responsible in maintain and repair electrician system in Site/Project
- Check and examine all electrical location and equipment such as generators and heaters for safety and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function
- Conduct formal annual performance review all direct reports, identifying strengths and weaknesses, training needs and agreeing upon goals for the future
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance counselling as required for all direct reports
- Prepare and submit reporting required by BMP in a timely manner
- Communicate and Monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect
- Review and analyze of failure to plant, monitor degradation and report pending equipment failure for compilation into backlog
- Monitor and maintain Work Order (WO) to ensure Work Order information is processed in accordance with BMP
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 31 Oktober 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.