ASSET ENGINEER (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) Purna-Waktu Job2 bulan yang lalu - Tambang/Minyak/Gas - Bintaro - 81 iviews
To prepare and provide comprehensive engineering approach and analysis to Asset Management operation in Energy sector (Mining, OGS Services, Construction) w.g. (but not limited to): Asset Life Cycle Cost, Rate, New asset purchase analysis, Asset disposal analysis, Asset improvement analysis etc, which eventually support effective and efficient Asset Management operation.
- Graduate degree (S1) in Engineering preferably in Mechanical Engineering, candidate with proven extensive experience (with ldifferent/ower academic qualification) is highly considered (min. 5 yrs)
- Min. 3 (three) yrs experience in Asset Management / Maintenance especially few years on-site
- Able to use computer well ie MS Office suite, especially spreadsheet application and CMMS (is a plus)
- Able to communicate in at least Bahasa and English, on both verbal & written
- Willing to travel to site in remote area
- Own high ethic and practice good attitude at work, strong willing to perform and grow, willing and able to work under high pressure whilst maintaining the quality of the result
- Prepare & maintain Asset rate (especially mobile equipment).
- Prepare & maintain LCC (life Cycle Cost) to provide realistic LCC.
- Maintain LCC through periodical review, to see the LCC fitness.
- Prepare analysis on asset actual performance.
- Prepare & provide light recommendation in determining predictable asset performance, revenue and asset risk.
- Prepare & provide relevant data for Mtc Budget, Reforecast and Tendering new project budget.
- Support relevant effort & work/task to achieve Asset Management Group (AMG) objectives by referring to internal PTP policy.
- Identify hazards and risks during task completion in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment.
- Ensure work performed conforms with Health Safety and Enviromental (HSE) Corporate procedures, and official standards and requirements
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: ASSET ENGINEER (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 20 September 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.